Sunday, July 1, 2012

Home -- throw back

This is an older assignment from last semester; I just ran across today. I liked it a lot and thought I would share.. 
This is a familiar field I have seen my life. I was home one weekend when my dad and I drove by at just the perfect time, when the sun paints across the mounds of dirt and it creates a somber, beautiful picture. Being myself, I broke the silence that dad and I were sharing while admiring this beautiful scene by screaming, "DADDY, PULL OVER!!" I was able to capture this image and I love it. It is home to me.


3 comments:

  1. I love this photo did you photograph it on film? You picked a good angle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not on film, it is digital. Although I'd love to go back and do some film of this location!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lines in this image, nice work

    ReplyDelete